Friday 13 January 2012

National shame


My mind is disturbed. 2 days back in Maharashtra 42-year-old Dalit woman was beaten, stripped and paraded naked in a village by upper caste people. First police refused to entertain her complaint when she approached them. The attitude of police personnel is highly condemnable. Very sad Incident and I think the incident is a national shame. We call our Maharashtra as Progressive Maharashtra. But I don't know where we are going. 

I strongly condemn this incident. I am not Dalit but still I can understand them. They are facing such acts for long years in India. Unless and until the Mentalities of people are changed nothing is possible. Everyone should come forward and condemn this act. Those who have done this, they should get punishment as early as possible. This incident shows that we don't have any right to call us civilized society specially when we fail to become human first.  

No comments:

ShareThis

Registered With